Tuesday 26 July 2011

Zarah SUCKS! (by Zarah Jeanine O. Mendoza)

I am something that you guys can call, "Zarah SUCKS" why? its because IM S for Sexy in my own ways, U for making others Under my power, C for Cat like... because when dogs bark at me, I meowed and scratch 'em back, K for kulet as in KULET literally I may not look like that but I'm sure, once you guys know me better I can one helluva of KULET :) and last but not the least another S for...



S-U-N-G-I-T or snobbish, first impression may last but hey, I'm an orange! just kidding (annoying orange) I'm snobbish when I don't like a person, in a way he/she may irritate me, those people who are pretending to be someone who they are not, but don't get me wrong, I'm also one of the friendly girls out there just approach me and I'm willing to give you a talk or two :)

No comments:

Post a Comment