Friday 29 July 2011

EPICALLY SUCK. by Trixia 'trixie' Limes

I suck because .. well I am the only one who eats "Tamarind soup base". I literally mix it with kool-aid sometimes and start dabbing my finger on it and there you go. :/ I'll probably die from that cause of all the salt and shit but still. *laugh*  People have cocaine and I have this. :p I even eat it with mangoes and or other fruits/practically anything. I am also pretty tiny in height and in size. I stand around 4'11 or 4'10 and I wasn't bothered growing up as a kid. I haven't noticed my height till everyone else just started growing like beanstalks. I was normal when I was in the 4th or 5th grade. Well I knew I was always petite but , I don't know. It never actually bothers me but I'm cool with my height. I've learned to be comfortable with it and if people just tease me about my height. I think pathetically to myself, well bitch I'm prettier than you or if I kick your balls and break them what would you do?  :) It also took me awhile to ride a bike and swim. I learned how to surf first before swimming so I'm pretty much a horrible swimmer. It sounds stupid huh ? A Surfer that can't swim. Well I can but just not as "COOL" as everyone else can.




I am epic because.. I'm short but I am kick ass. Well not literally I've been grown in a wack ass city where you have to watch your back. I have been in fights with boys. NOT GAY GUYS. BOYS. I'm really short so people always used to pick on me as a kid. Until I played wrestling with the boys and started to get into fights. I learned how to catch my breathe when being kicked/punched in the gut. I learned that kicking guys' balls and then punching their noses is the best tactic too. :) ofcourse I was in between my adolescent period. I was around 6th-7th grade. I also played lots of sports as a kid( i.e. baseball,surfing and track and field).  I always thought I would turn out a bisexual chick or a lesbian for that reason. I hated softball cause other girls would get too scared to catch the ball or they would run too slow. I always hated how girly girls were. Although, I admit wanting to put make up as a kid. Maybe that explains why I like to prep up my face by wearing eyeliner and all those. I am also into cars cause of video games, I used to play as a kid. I used to play with my guy cousins and my dad. We used to play my "Need For Speed" games or my "Midnight Club". I was so into the machinery and customizing cars. I also know a few cars that my boyfriend doesn't even know.
Well I guess I can't go on and on with my essay so I'll end this with a thought I've been wanting. I don't know but lately I've been thinking of whether I should get a tattoo. I hope I don't wake up one day and repulsively plan to get one then regretting right after. I always wanted a reminder of my teenage years. I hope to add more stupidity to my collection. HAHA :) I like making mistakes they're fun and you get to know more from them. :)

-TRIXIE LIMES

No comments:

Post a Comment